Why Millennials Matter?
- The millennials reshape the workplace, attracting best of this generation is critical for every business.
- Millennials, the generation of power, enthusiasm, and perceivers, this is what makes them different from the other generations. What they require is flexible work environment but quick feedback and encouragement.
- They are not concerned about ‘how things used to be done’, they believe in innovation and evolving through learning and experiencing.
- Their affinity with the technology is what makes them more capable, as this is the first generation which grew up with smartphones, laptops, and social media.
- They are from a technology based environment because of which they carry a different attitude at the workplace than more senior workers, the baby boomers.
- About 60% of the workforce happens to be millennial. They are just not motivated by money they legitimately want to contribute and learn.
- Millennials prefer organizations that have open, transparent and inclusive leadership styles; and they thrive on fairness and performance-based appraisals, not tenure and seniority.
|40% Millennials||Expect Management Position in Two Years|
|At the age of 20||Appreciate New Jobs & Assignments|
|In tenure of 3-5 years||Expect Promotion|
- Millennials would prefer to have access to a number of peers and other leaders, rather than being limited to working with one leader or manager, and finally; Millennials thrive on innovation and change.
- No wonder, today companies are focusing on millennials, they have influenced the way organisations work and operate, also represent the challenges which companies would be facing in future.
- Because Millennials are young consumers and professionals, they inevitably carry a high lifetime value. Whether you’re trying to market to Millennial consumers, sell to Millennial B2B buyers, or attract and retain Millennial workers there is tremendous benefit in the long-term value they carry.
Millennials believe in making a difference!
Hope this article helped you gain insights about the B2S (Specifier) space and Building Material industry. Is your building material brand struggling with Networking ? Not satisfied with the performance of your product in the Market?. We Could Help!
Contact us at: +91 98862 59953, +91 90356 20490, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
visit www.magnate.co.in for more info.
Magnate Architectural Auxiliary Services
Connecting Architects | Interior Designers | Builders – Pan India.